Hours & Pricing
Schedule for November 21, 2019
Open Climb 10am to 4pm
3-Hour Climb Tickets do not require a reservation and are sold at the front ticket window. 3-Hour Climb Tickets grant access to 9 courses with 100+ different elements (some age restrictions apply - see our course rules for details). Includes:
- 30-minute safety orientation
- 3 hours of climbing on 8 courses with 100+ different elements
- Harness rental
- Glove rental
- $56.95 - Adults 12+
- $39.95 - Child 7 to 11
- $20.95 - Young Children 5 & 6 (w/ paid Adult of 18+)
Little Lemur's Course Only Pricing (Ages 1-6)
Click here for info on the Little Lemur's Course.
- FREE - With family member’s paid Adult, Child or Young Child admission
- $10.95 - Without family member’s paid Adult, Child or Young Child admission
- $5.95 - Unlimited Bottled Water
- $5.95 - Climbing Gloves (yours to keep)
- $9.95 - Premium Climbing Gloves (yours to keep)
Whether you want to be more active, have more adventures, or get fit, a membership to TreeHoppers is the best way to get outside and have some fun! It's more fun than the gym and you get your vitamin D too!
- Your membership entitles you to a 3-Hour Climb on any open day (excluding Saturdays and Sundays before 1pm)
- Harnesses are first come, first serve - a membership does not constitute a guaranteed harness reservation
- $299 - One Year Membership
- $799 - One Year Family of 4 Membership
Give us a call at 813-381-5400 or click here for more information.