Coronavirus Update - 8/5/2021
June 16, 2021
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any location where people are present and we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. We take the health and safety of our customers and staff very seriously and we are doing our part to provide a safe outdoor activity:
- Guests are encouraged (but not required) to wear a face covering, especially those who are unvaccinated.
- Staff must wear a face covering when they will be within 6 feet of a guest or another staff member. Staff who are fully vaccinated may opt out of wearing a face covering, but are still encouraged to wear a face covering.
- "Clear Gear" harness cleaner will continue to be used to thoroughly disinfect each harness after use.
- Customers and staff who are feeling sick or unwell must not visit our park.
- A contact tracing protocol has been implemented for all staff who come into close contact with another who has COVID-19.
We will continue to monitor and adhere to all regulations and advisories from the CDC and other local, state and federal government authorities to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.