Coronavirus Update - 4/19/2021
April 19, 2021
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any location where people are present and we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. However, we take the health and safety of our customers and staff very seriously.
TreeHoppers is doing our part to provide a safe outdoor activity for fun and exercise that can be done while observing social distance guidelines. In order to maintain a safe environment and address customer concerns, we are taking the following actions:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning on our equipment and our pro-shop. This will include our standard cleaning procedures as well as an additional disinfecting procedure using Clear Gear harness cleaner to ensure each harness has been thoroughly disinfected.
- Aside from our flush restrooms having hot water and antibacterial soap available for all customers, we will also be including hand sanitizer on the counters in our pro-shop.
- Customers and employees may not engage in any physical contact including handshakes, fist bumps, hugs, etc., excluding one of our monitors who will be responsible for harnessing our customers, who will be wearing a facemask.
- Climbers may only share a platform with climbers in their group. Climbers may not share a platform with other climbers outside of their group.
- We are asking all onsite customers to avoid congregating on the main starting platform or in the pro-shop.
- Customers and employees must engage in social distancing, maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet from each other (unless they live in the same household).
- Customers and employees must wear a mask or face covering when social distancing is not possible.
- Employees who are feeling sick and unwell will be sent home. Customers who are feeling unwell should not visit our facility until they are feeling healthy.
We will continue to monitor and adhere to all regulations and advisories from the CDC and other local, state and federal government authorities to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.